Rent a snowmobile and go exploring on your own, or enjoy a guided tour!
- Reservation Hours: 8 AM to 7 PM.
- Rental Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, seven days a week.
- Insurance (optional):
- All Liquid Cooled Sleds - $850 deductible - $18 per day.
- Handlebar Heaters & Thumb Warmers: Standard on all models.
- Electric Start: Available on all trail & touring models.
- Deposit: Credit card is required on all models for all dates.
- Cancellation: A minimum of 20 days' notice is required for a refund.
- Orientation: A free orientation is provided with each rental.
- Gas: We supply one tank of gas.
- Food: We recommend reserving a Boxed Lunch for your day out on the trail. Visit our Lunches to Go page to view menu options, or call The Branch Restaurant at 406-646-7365.
- Helmets: DOT approved helmets are required. Helmet rental is available onsite for an additional fee.
- All Snowmobile Rentals, both inside and outside of Yellowstone National Park: Must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license to drive a snowmobile.
- Group Discounts: Call Group Sales at 800-426-7669.
- Rental rates do not include applicable tax of 3%, lunch, clothing, gratuity, or Yellowstone National Park entry fees.
YELLOWSTONE SNOWMOBILE RENTAL RATES
4-Stroke ModelsGrand Touring LE 900 ACE - $175 outside Park/$225 inside Park**
Yellowstone Park Approved Electric Start - Single/Double: For the ultimate in touring luxury, the Ski-Doo Grand Touring LE has all the features and options you would expect to find. The 900 ACE engine, with the REV-XR chassis, is the perfect combination. Add rMotion rear suspension with the SilentDrive system, and you've got a quiet snowmobile with less vibration, creating a ride that is comfortable for hours. On top of being one of cleanest, quietest and most comfortable snowmobiles on the market, it also has hand and thumb warmers for the driver and passenger, extra-tall windshield, electric start and reverse. Touring perfection!
**NOTE: All sleds entering Yellowstone National Park must be approved 4-strokes.
2-Stroke ModelsPolaris 550 Indy Voyager 144 - $129
Looking for a snowmobile that's good on and off the trail? The proven 550cc fan cooled engine has finally made it to the Pro-Ride chassis! With heated handle bars, thumb warmers, electric start, and 50 pounds lighter than its predecessor, the 550 INDY 144ES is the perfect choice for touring trails. At the same time, the 144-inch Cobra track is more than sufficient to tackle any powder playground you might encounter. Legendary performance. Simply Fun.
Polaris 600 RMK - $185
With an awesome power-to-weight ratio and long track, you won't find a better mountain sled. Jump on this 120hp, 600cc liquid power sled, and let the 144-inch track take you to places that look like a postcard. Features include push button reverse, Rush chassis, mountain bar, and hand and thumb warmers.
Ski-Doo 850 Summit E-TEC - $225
Quite simply, the agile, powerful, and effortless Ski-Doo Summit is the beginning of a new era in mountain riding. A mountain sled has never been so responsive and agile, thanks to the combination of a new REV platform and Rotax 850 E-TEC engine. The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry, it pumps out 165 hp to a 154" track. Features include REP Reverse, handlebar warmers, thumb warmer, and T-Motion rear suspension.
Polaris 850 PRO-RMK - $225
The SnowCheck-exclusive 850 PRO-RMK® 163 - powered by the all-new Polaris® 850 Patriot™ engine - is part of the lightest, strongest, most flickable deep snow family on the market. The world's best mountain sled features the lightweight AXYS chassis which delivers the industry's best power-to-weight ratio, giving the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response.