HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS TO GREEN YOUR VACATION WHILE VISITING US
- Hang your towel and participate in our linen recycling program
- Purchase a reusable water bottle and fill up at any of our hydration stations
- Utilize a reusable bag for all of your shopping trip
- Utilize our easy-sort recycling containers throughout all our hotels and general stores
- Look for nutritious and wholesome meal options on our menus
- Purchase local and organic food and beverage options when possible
- Purchase local or regional products to support the local economy
- Check out locally-owned shops throughout West Yellowstone and get to know community members
- Take part in our various educational programs (including tours of the Million Dollar Room)
- Support the National Park Service through donation and volunteerism
*Hybrids and Fuel Efficient vehicles are those certified by the EPA SmartWay program. These vehicles are in the top 20% of all vehicles in reducing greenhouse gas and other pollutants. For more information on the program please see: www.epa.gov/greenvehicles/consider-smartway-vehicle.
Enjoy comfortable, modern, amenity-rich lodging when you stay outside Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone is home to more than 200 species of animals, and spring is one of the best seasons to see them in action.