- Stay Overview
- Packages & Deals
- Government Closure
- Why Stay In West Yellowstone?
- Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Park Hotel
- On-Site Amenities
- The Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Lodging Partners
Yellowstone Sightseeing Package
Available April 21 to Early October, at Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone, and Yellowstone Park Hotel.We've all been there: after weeks and months of trip planning, you're finally ready to embark on your Great Summer Vacation Adventure. There's just one teensy little problem - someone has to drive. Which means while the rest of your family is "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" at all the beautiful scenery and majestic wildlife around you, you're stuck holding the wheel and watching the road, being careful not to run over one of nature's majestic creations.
Well, we've got some great news for you! This conundrum is now a thing of the past, and you don't have to miss out on a single sight when you book our Yellowstone Sightseeing Package. A driver guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, so all you need to focus on is the beauty of Yellowstone's natural wonders.
- Accommodations for two nights
- A guided interpretive tour of Yellowstone's Lower Loop with sights like Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, Madison Junction and Biscuit Basin
- Freshly made deli Boxed Lunch for the tour day (+ $12.95 per person)
Lodging taxes, Park entrance fee and gratuity not included. Subject to availability, reservation policies and snow conditions.
Back to Packages & Deals