- Stay Overview
- Yellowstone Park Hotel 7 Day Sale
- Winter Early Bird Discount
- Winter Photo Expo
- Packages & Deals
- West Yellowstone Lodging
- Gardiner Lodging
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Pet Policy
Yellowstone Sightseeing Package
Available April 19 to Early November, at Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone, and Yellowstone Park Hotel.We've all been there: after weeks and months of trip planning, you're finally ready to embark on your Great Summer Vacation Adventure. There's just one teensy little problem - someone has to drive. Which means while the rest of your family is "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" at all the beautiful scenery and majestic wildlife around you, you're stuck holding the wheel and watching the road, being careful not to run over one of nature's majestic creations.
Well, we've got some great news for you! This conundrum is now a thing of the past, and you don't have to miss out on a single sight when you book our Yellowstone Sightseeing Package. A driver guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, so all you need to focus on is the beauty of Yellowstone's natural wonders.
- Nightly accommodations
- A guided interpretive tour of Yellowstone's Lower Loop AND Upper Loop, with sights like Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, Fountain Paint Pots, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and more.
- Ask about adding on our new tour of Virginia City, Nevada City, and Quake Lake!
- Freshly made deli Boxed Lunch for each tour day (+ $14.95 per person)
- Admission to the Yellowstone Giant Screen Theatre
Lodging taxes, Park entrance fee and gratuity not included. Subject to availability, reservation policies and snow conditions.
Back to Packages & Deals