- Stay Overview
- Limited Time Offer - Save 20%
- Packages & Deals
- West Yellowstone Lodging
- Gardiner Lodging
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Pet Policy
Snowmobile Powder Sport
Seasonal Closure Announcement
All Yellowstone National Park entrances and park roads are now temporarily closed in preparation for spring plowing, EXCEPT for the road between the North Entrance and Northeast Entrance (open year-round, weather permitting).
The North Entrance is OPEN! Visitors can enter through the historic Roosevelt Arch, then take Old Gardiner Road directly into Mammoth.
Conditions permitting, other entrances and roads are projected to begin opening to wheeled vehicle travel at 8:00 AM on April 21.
For additional information, please visit the National Park Service website
Available Mid-December to Mid-March, only at Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, and Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone.
- Nightly accommodations
- A guided snowmobile tour to Old Faithful. Additional stops may include Fountain Paint Pots, Madison Junction, Biscuit Basin and more.
- A self-guided snowmobile tour adjacent to Yellowstone where you can find over 350 miles of groomed trails
- Freshly made deli-boxed lunch for the two excursion days
- Admission to the Yellowstone Giant Screen Theatre
Lodging taxes, park entrance fee and gratuity not included. Subject to availability, reservation policies and snow conditions.
Back to Packages & Deals