- Stay Overview
- Packages & Deals
- Why Stay In West Yellowstone?
- Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Park Hotel
- On-Site Amenities
- The Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Lodging Partners
Snowmobile Powder Sport
Available Mid-December to Mid-March, only at Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, and Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone.Spend action-packed days exploring Yellowstone National Park and the surrounding area. This package includes:
- Nightly accommodations
- A guided snowmobile tour to Old Faithful. Additional stops may include Fountain Paint Pots, Madison Junction, Biscuit Basin and more.
- A self-guided snowmobile tour adjacent to Yellowstone where you can find over 350 miles of groomed trails
- Freshly made deli-boxed lunch for the two excursion days
- Admission to these West Yellowstone attractions:
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Yellowstone Giant Screen Theatre
Lodging taxes, park entrance fee and gratuity not included. Subject to availability, reservation policies and snow conditions.
Back to Packages & Deals