- Stay Overview
- Packages & Deals
- West Yellowstone Lodging
- Gardiner Lodging
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Pet Policy
Gardiner Lodging Policies
A few simple rules for a smooth trip.The following terms and conditions of The Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone apply to your reservations. By making your reservations using our online reservation system, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 year and 1 month in advance (13 months)
- Minimum Stay Requirements: We reserve the right to implement minimum stay requirements, which will be dictated by business levels and needs.
- Cribs are available upon request at no additional charge.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Children age 17 and under do not affect the rate, but the rate will increase by $10 (not including package components) per additional person age 18 and older in the room.
- Check-in 4:00 PM, check-out 11:00 AM. Late checkout may be requested, but is not guaranteed.
PetsDogs are permitted in designated pet-friendly rooms at The Ridgeline at Yellowstone (with NO PET FEE!). Please see our pet policy for additional information.
Non-Smoking AreasThe state of Montana has designated all restaurants, bars and public restrooms as non-smoking areas.
A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation booked under the Everyday Rate. Cancel for free up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made inside 48 hours of arrival (including "no-shows") are subject to a fee equal to the first night's stay.
Pay Now And Save / Advance Purchase Rates
Full pre-payment of the entire stay is required at the time of booking. Reservations booked under the Pay Now And Save rates are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Fees and Taxes
Some packages and special events require full pre-payment at the time you make your reservations. Daily rates do not include applicable taxes.
- 17 years and under: no charge
- 18 years and older: we charge an extra $10 per day
The fees for Yellowstone National Park 7-day passes, which are not included in your room rate, are as follows:
- $35 per private, non-commercial vehicle
- $30 per motorcycle
- $20 per visitor entering by foot, bicycle, skis or snowshoes