Yellowstone Vacation Tours Policies
Park Roads Now Open
All Yellowstone National Park entrances and park roads are now OPEN for oversnow travel! Snowcoach and Snowmobile Tours into the park are available, and Snowmobile Rentals are also available for exploring outside the park.
Conditions permitting, park roads will remain open until approximately March 15, 2023 when the roads close in preparation for spring.
For additional information, please visit the National Park Service website
Make your reservation and tour go as smoothly as possible by taking a moment to read over our tour reservation policies. If anything is unclear, or if you have questions that aren't covered here, please call Yellowstone Vacation Tours at 406-646-9564 (West Yellowstone) or 406-848-5171 (Gardiner).
Cancellations and ChangesIMPORTANT: Cancellations and changes can NOT be made online. If you need to cancel or change an existing Tour reservation, please call us at 406-646-9564.
Cancellations must be received no later than 14 days before your scheduled tour to receive a refund. Cancellations or changes received less than 14 days before your arrival, including no-shows, will result in forfeiture of your refund. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced with no exceptions.
DepositsAll tour reservations require pre-payment by a Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, or American Express® credit card, which will be billed for the full cost of each tour booked, including tax. Unapproved credit card charges will result in reservation cancellation.
Reservations and FeesMust be age 18+ to make a reservation and check in.
There is currently no limit on how far in advance tour bookings can be made online. If the tour you are interested in shows as being available on the dates you're looking for, go ahead and book away!
You may book up to nine tours online under the same name or address. Any additional tours booked under that same name or address will be automatically canceled because a group contract is required to reserve 10 or more tours. Group bookings can be reserved by calling 406-646-7310.
Please Note: A valid driver's license is required to drive a snowmobile.
Park PassesIMPORTANT: Yellowstone National Park entry fees are NOT INCLUDED in tour rates, but are STILL REQUIRED for all tours!
- If you are reserving a Snowcoach Tour or Summer Bus Tour with us, a $20 Park Pass must be purchased in addition to your tour tickets for each passenger age 16 and older.
- If you are reserving a Snowmobile Tour with us, a $30 Park Pass must be purchased in addition to your tour tickets for each snowmobile rental.
- If you have a 7-day pass, that will cover the passholder only (total of 1) on all tours.
- If you own an annual or lifetime pass, that pass will cover the passholder plus 3 people (total of 4) for Snowcoach Tours and Summer Bus Tours. For Snowmobile Tours, the annual or lifetime pass will cover the passholder only (total of 1).
- If you have questions about purchasing Yellowstone National Park passes, please call us at 406-646-9564 and we would be happy to assist you.