- Stay Overview
- Hot Dates
- Packages & Deals
- Why Stay In West Yellowstone?
- Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Park Hotel
- The Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Lodging Partners
Pet PolicyWelcome Guest and Pet,
Thank you for choosing a Yellowstone Vacations property. From the moment you enter one of our unique hotels until your departure, every member of our team has a personal commitment to exceed your expectations. There are many attractions and activities in and around West Yellowstone that are sure to make your visit memorable. For your convenience we now allow up to two pets.
However, in an effort to maintain the high quality you have come to expect from Yellowstone Vacations, we ask that you follow these policies:
- You must accompany your pet(s) at all times. Pets are not allowed alone in the guestroom.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the indoor public areas throughout the property except your guestroom and corridor.
- You are responsible for any damage or inconvenience that may be caused by your pet(s) to your assigned room or another room.
- There is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 per pet for the length of your stay that will be charged to your room.
- There are numerous exit doors at each of our properties to take your pet outside. Remember your key in the evenings as those doors are locked after 11PM.
- Please write down the type/breed and color of your pet near the signature line.
Download a printable copy of our Pet Policy for your records (PDF - requires Adobe® Reader®)