- Stay Overview
- Packages & Deals
- Why Stay In West Yellowstone?
- Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Park Hotel
- On-Site Amenities
- The Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Lodging Partners
Yellowstone National Park Pet-Friendly Cabins
Bring Your Furry Friend to YellowstoneAvailable year-round, only at Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone.
- A cabin for one night
- A couple of treats for your dog
- A set of bowls for water and dog food in your cabin so you do not have to bring your own
- This package also includes the pet fee of $50 for one pet per stay
Availability: This Pet-Friendly Package is available when pet-friendly cabins are open. All taxes, fees, and cancellation policies apply. Limited to space availability at the time of booking, applicable to new bookings only, and cannot be combined with any other promotion, package, or contract. Subject to change or end without notice, and blackout dates may apply. Additional people, pets, and nights will increase the rate.
Any type of canine is allowed with no weight or size restrictions. All dogs must be on a leash in all common areas. When registering at the front desk, the pooch owner agrees to the hotel's pet policy, to be responsible for any damages or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve any liability if the pet or another guest is injured. Please bring your own favorite travel bed as your cabin's furniture is not meant to be a pet bed.
Back to Packages & Deals