- I-9 Documentation: The federal government requires all new and returning associates to present valid documentation of identity and employment-eligibility to work within the United States. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to: a valid U.S. passport or a picture ID such as a valid driver’s license, as well as proof of eligibility such as an original Social Security card. Duplicated or faxed documentation is not acceptable. Associates will not be permitted to begin work without required documentation.
- E-Verify: Delaware North participates in E-Verify, which is an Internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of its newly hired associates.
- Drug-Free Workplace: Delaware North at Yellowstone is committed to providing a drug-free workplace. Our objectives are to provide a safe work environment that is free from the effects of drugs and to protect the company’s assets and its sensitive and fragile surroundings from damage.
- YGS Drug Test Policy: In order to maintain a safe working environment, YGS has adopted an Illegal Substances Policy. To complement that policy, the Company has also implemented an Applicant Drug Screening Policy, which requires pre-employment drug testing. Employment with YGS is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug testing.
- YGS Wants and Warrants Check Policy: National Park Service requires all in-Park associates pass an outstanding wants and warrants check prior to employment. Yellowstone General Store is an equal opportunity employer.
- Background Check Policy: Prior to employment, Delaware North at Yellowstone requires candidates to pass a background check.