We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Yellowstone Vacations. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Yellowstone Vacations' Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast is no longer available (all locations).
- Walking Sticks, S'mores Kits, and Binoculars have been removed from the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone.
- The West, South, and East entrances to Yellowstone National Park are now closed to wheeled vehicle travel, in preparation of the winter season. Conditions permitting, roads are planned to re-open to oversnow travel according to the following schedule:
- December 15 - West Entrance to Old Faithful, Mammoth to Old Faithful, Canyon to Norris, Canyon to Lake, Old Faithful to West Thumb, South Entrance to Lake, Lake to Lake Butte Overlook.
- December 22 - East Entrance to Lake Butte Overlook.
- The North entrance is open year-round.
- Please visit www.nps.gov/yell/ for up-to-date road conditions.
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone
- Swimming Pool Hours: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Two (2) groups of six (6) people max allowed per time slot
- Must sign up at hotel Front Desk
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
Yellowstone Vacation Tours
- Hours: 8 AM to noon, and 1 PM to 5 PM
- Upper and Lower Loop tours available
- Coaches limited to 75% of normal capacity, per current COVID restrictions
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn by all passengers while on the coach
- Each coach is sanitized after every tour
- Please Note: our tour cancellation policy remains 14 days prior to your scheduled tour date to receive a refund
Yellowstone General Stores:
Mammoth General Store - open year-round
For hours of operation, please visit our Yellowstone General Stores page.
What's Not Open
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites - re-opening December 15!
Yellowstone Park Hotel
Branch Restaurant and Bar - re-opening December 15!
Holiday Inn Game Room
Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone - re-opening December 10!
Yellowstone Mine Restaurant - re-opening December 10!
Rusty Rail Lounge and Casino - re-opening December 10!
Yellowstone Vacation Tours Desk
No Front Desk coverage at Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone from 11 PM to 7 AM
Yellowstone General Stores:
Old Faithful General Store
Old Faithful Basin Store
Fishing Bridge General Store
Tower Fall General Store
Bridge Bay Marina Store
Grant Mini Store
Grant Village General Store
Lake General Store
Canyon General Store
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 877-600-4308 from 7 AM - 7 PM MDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all West Yellowstone Lodging reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
All Lodging reservations at the Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Cancellations and changes for Tour reservations must be received 14 days or more prior to your scheduled tour.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.