At Yellowstone Vacations we are focused on creating a great guest experience, and the health and safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. We are taking appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus based on the guidance of the CDC.
As a result of these actions, and after careful consideration, we have decided to temporarily close all Yellowstone Vacations-operated hotels, cabins, restaurants, and tours/rentals in West Yellowstone and Gardiner, MT. This includes:
- The Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone (re-opening May 22)
- Gray Wolf Inn & Suites (re-opening May 22)
- Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone (re-opening May 1)
- Yellowstone Park Hotel (opening June 10)
- Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone (re-opening May 22)
- Branch Restaurant and Bar (re-opening May 1)
- Yellowstone Mine Restaurant and Rusty Rail Lounge
- Yellowstone Vacation Tours (closed until further notice)
If you have a lodging reservation booked between now and our projected re-opening, and would like to change your reservation to another date or discuss alternate lodging, please call us at 406-646-7365. If you are not able to change your reservation to an alternate date, your reservation will be automatically canceled and your deposit refunded.
We hope this temporary closure supports the national and global effort, and we look forward to seeing you here at a more opportune time this year. Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
Yellowstone Vacations Management
Additionally, the National Park Service has announced that effective immediately, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park are closed to all park visitors until further notice. State highways and/or roads that transcend park/state boundaries will remain open, but there will be no visitor access permitted to either park. NPS will notify the public when the parks resume full operations and will provide updates on their official website. Please visit www.nps.gov/yell for full details.