We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Yellowstone Vacations. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Yellowstone Vacations' Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast is no longer available (all locations).
- Indoor Pools are currently open at Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, and at the Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone!
- Hours (both locations): 7 AM - 11 PM
- Two (2) groups of six (6) people max allowed per hour slot
- Must sign up at the hotel Front Desk
- The Indoor Pool at the Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone is also open! Social distancing is in place.
- Free Pilates classes are available for all overnight guests of Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, and the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone.
- Mondays and Thursdays at 11:00 AM
- Located at Town Park (corner of Canyon Street and Firehole Avenue)
- Please bring your own mat if possible. A limited number of mats are available at your hotel's Front Desk.
- Walking Sticks, S'mores Kits, and Binoculars have been removed from the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone.
- All entrances to Yellowstone National Park are open. Please visit www.nps.gov/yell/ for up-to-date road conditions.
- Yellowstone Vacation Tours is open daily from 8:00 AM to noon, and from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Upper Loop and Lower Loop tours available.
- Nine (9) people max allowed per coach.
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn by all passengers while on the coach.
- Each coach is sanitized after every tour.
- Please Note: our tour cancellation policy remains 14 days prior to your scheduled tour date to receive a refund.
- Social distancing is in place for the following areas at the Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone:
- Swimming Pool
- Fire Pit
- Rusty Rail Lounge and Casino
- The following amenities are currently CLOSED while sanitation procedures and updated COVID-19 guidelines are implemented:
- Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Game Rooms
- Bike Rentals
- Indoor Pool (Yellowstone Park Hotel)
- Retail and Tour Desks at the Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone
- Currently there is no Front Desk coverage at the Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Friday, May 29:
Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone, Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone
Monday, June 15:
Yellowstone Vacation Tours
Thursday, June 25:
Rusty Rail Lounge and Casino (at Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone)
Friday, July 24:
Yellowstone Mine Restaurant (at Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone)
- Hours: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Dinner only)
Yellowstone General Stores Schedule:
Food service (take-out only) is available from 9 AM to 5 PM at:
- Old Faithful General Store
- Canyon General Store
- Fishing Bridge General Store
- Old Faithful Basin Store
- Grant Village General Store
Old Faithful General Store
Open May 29 - October 25, 2020
Old Faithful Basin Store
Open June 26 - October 11, 2020
Grant Village General Store
Open June 19 - September 27, 2020
Grant Mini Store
Open June 6 - October 4, 2020
Bridge Bay Marina Store
Open June 19 - September 13, 2020
Lake General Store
Open June 26 - October 4, 2020
Fishing Bridge General Store
Open June 5 - October 11, 2020
Canyon General Store
Open May 29 - October 18, 2020
Closed for 2020
Tower Fall General Store
Closed for 2020
Closed for 2020
Mammoth General Store
Open year-round (closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day)
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 877-600-4308 from 7 AM - 7 PM MDT.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all West Yellowstone Lodging reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
All Lodging reservations at the Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Cancellations and changes for Tour reservations must be received 14 days or more prior to your scheduled tour.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.